Thinking of making changes or improvements to your property? Please complete the ARB Application Form and send it to Architectural Review Board (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a brief description of your plans and timeline before work starts.
Examples of changes or improvements are: outside painting, landscaping, new construction, new or changed fences or walls, and new or improved driveways. Please attach pictures of the property, architectural drawings, paint codes, scanned product brochures, etc. as needed to outline your plans.
All changes affecting the external appearance of your property require written approval from the ARB. If you fail to follow the ARB guidelines, you may have to redo your project. For detailed information, you can review the Architectural Review Board Planning Criteria
How to Use the ARB Application Form
- Download the form
- Use your browser or a PDF view (Adobe Reader, Preview (MacOS), etc.) to open the document and fill in fields in the Homeowner section
- Use “annotation” to sign the document (or print it out and sign a printed copy)
- Save the document and/or print to a PDF file
- Email the completed PDF document to email@example.com
- Download the form and print it out
- Fill in the requested fields in black or blue ink in the Homeowner section and sign the document
- Scan the printed document (.png, .pdf. etc.) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not fill in any fields outside the Homeowner section of the form. Please also only use scans of your documents from a scanner – the ARB will not accept “keystoned” digital camera photos.
Include other relevant documentation (plans and drawings, paint swatches, etc.) as attachments to your email.
- 2023 – New Application Form (see above)
- 2020 – The dog leash policy has been revised
- 2018 – A homeowner mailbox policy has been established (Effective Sept. 18, 2018)
- 2018 – A home exterior paint policy has been established
Architectural Review Board Members
Frederic La Rue, Committee Member
Ann Badger, Committee Member
Damon Lynn, Committee Member